CEJISS organises a workshop and a debate of and for editors of the journals based in Central and Eastern Europe (broadly defined) whose thematic scope intersect with International Studies, International Relations or Security Studies. The workshop is titled Publishing IR in CEE.
Through mutual discussion and sharing of editorial experience, the workshop aims to explore the conditions, challenges and opportunities of making/publishing IR (or closely related disciplines) in CEE which relate to both editorial strategies and the state of the discipline in the region or its respective countries. We shall also consider best practices we can adopt and possibilities of mutual cooperation.
- On-line event
- All the current or previous editors of IR or Security Studies journals based in CEE are welcome to join
- Expected length: about 2 hours
- Tentative date: 6 October 2022 (to be confirmed)
- Deadline for registration: 18 September 2022
- The content of the workshop is to be updated during the summer.
If you want to register or learn more, please contact Ales Karmazin (Editor-in-Chief of CEJISS) at <email@example.com>.